Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff

Whenever I have time to kill and I need a new recipe I go here....Tasty Kitchen. This was started by the Pioneer Woman, another one of my favorite websites. When we got the new crock pot I went on a hunt and found this delicious recipe! You must try this!

Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Source: Tasty Kitchen

2 lb. stew meat
2 cans golden mushroom soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 C onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 package onion soup mix
1/2 C water
1 bag egg noodles
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 T sour cream

Cook the meat, soups, onion, garlic, Worcestershire, water, and onion soup mix into the crock pot. Cook on low for low for 8 hours or high for 5.

Cook egg noodles in boiling water. Drain.

Just before serving, stir in cream cheese, sour cream, and noodles. Serve.